Monday, April 5, 2010

Third Times a Charm

So my mom left for AZ yesterday morning.  When she got to the airport her flight was delayed due to the fog.  It wasnt the first time in the pat few months where the weather has interferred with her travels. 
At Christmas she had to deal with some snow on her way here for a visit.  As I recall she got as far as NC when it started to snow pretty bad and ended up staying just in the south of the border instead of making the trip in one day.  Truth be told the two day trip does seem far more appealing these days.
Her trip tp FLA was the same.  Snow storm.
And then this time the fog.  Funny thing about this trip.  Her flight to Houston was cancelled.  She ended up on a flight to Dallas.  Then her new flight from Dallas to Tuscon was cancelled.  She ended up on another flight at the other end of Dallas airport to get to Tuscon.
I am thankful that my trips have not been that eventful this year.
I am home for another 10 days.  I am going to try to make the most out of it.

No comments: