Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness # 1

So the first of my travels had me in Canton, GA. We have a client there and I visit every few years. Don't worry others go in my stead the rest fo the time. This visit was more interesting in that through the wonders of Facebook I had connected with cousins that live there. So the night of my arrival into town we all went out to dinner. It was neat to try to fill in the gaps of family. It was wonderful to hear the description of my grandmother through the eyes of cousin Patsy. And I chuckled at the story of Grandpop hiding some money in Kevin's room when they would visit. That sounds like something he would have done. It was a nice visit. I am hoping to get them together with my mom the next time she is in the area.
The other interesting tidbit about this trip was the weather. It SNOWED the second day I was there. I drove all around to client locations in the snow. It was fun I suppose. I ended up staying an extra night to avoid driving in the mess.

1 comment:

tara. said...

that sounds like a great time with your cousins will the wonders of facebook never cease? lol. and i love the snow...definitely missing it out here in pdx. i know we don't share this particular fondness ;).