Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

This year my mom wasnt in town for Mothers Day.  I know she was last year.  Cant recall if that is the usual visit or not.  I think it is always sometime in May.  Today, Spencer and I took the light rail into town and walked around.  He had not been on the light rail before so it was fun.  Well as fun as low key mass transportation can be.  Definitely not s subway or T experience.
We got off at 7th Street and meandered up and down the streets - Tryon, Church, College - and took in some of the newer buildings and museums.  As always I brought my camera but havent downloaded them just yet.  I will soon.  I am interested to see the comparison of the buildings being built and the end product.
It made for a long day.
Now off to bed as it is another one of those crazy early weeks.

No comments: