Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Happy New Decade

Wow, think about it... There is so much that has happened over the past year. Well that was my goal - to do a bunch of cool things in my 40th year. And I think I did OK. Didn't do all the things I was hoping to do but I did enough.
Highlights of the year?
That snow storm way at the beginning of the year when I had to be to the airport to go to Wisconsin. That was memorable. I generally don't go too far from home when the weather acts up down here. But there was no way we could use a stranded excuse for a client in Wisconsin.
The trip to Myrtle Beach was a pleasant surprise as well. I was trying to go somewhere convenient. I didn't think it would be all the exciting but it was nice.
Walking to Cooper River Bridge ranked up there.
When my mom visited over the Spring we did a lot of local sight-seeing that I hadn't done before. Brattonsville and those shoal lily?
The two races I competed in. watch out for 2010...
There may be more but that is what comes to mind so that must be the best.

No comments: