Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Day...

So we had a late in the season snow storm last evening... And in preparation of all my mom's great pics from her trip to FL I figured why not post some pics of the reality of winter... So when the snow started to accumulate the little guy and I ventured outside... Our only little snow casualty was my lone daffodil. The first Fall in my house my mom, dad, Bacchus and I planted ALOT of bulbs. This is the only one that consistently comes up and blooms. Marking the onset of Spring. I meant to take a picture of it while it was in bloom. Ooops. And on up the street... And we ventured around to the backyard. That's where the lightpost that generally lights my bedroom and bathroom every night and can be annoying caught my attention. Perhaps it reminded me of the lightpost in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I am not sure. I just liked it. And the tree basking in the light in the night. Ahhh daybreak...

No comments: