Monday, December 22, 2008

Progressive Dinner

My friends coordinated a progressive dinner to celebrate the holidays. So we all gathered at one house around 4:30 on Saturday and started with some cocktails, stuffed mushrooms, and brie. All very tasty food. And what a great way to gather with friends.
From there we went across the street for dinner - lasagna, salad, garlic bread... There was an all veggie lasagna that was Great! I will have to keep that in mind for the future.
And speaking of great food --- at the next house there was this death by chocolate trifle thing. I don't know all that was in it - chocolate cake, whipped cream, heath bar??? I had a few servings...
Overall a good night.
As with Christmastown. There are pictures but they need downloading and editing....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for our dinner. It was a lot of fun the last time we were able to go. Not to mention we haven't seen your mother in forever! Tell her we said "Thanks for stopping by, when she was in town." (I am kidding, love your mother) I really hope we can still go this year. Catherine is feeling much better. Whatever she had though really knocked her out! I figure if Catherine can't cook anything, I can try. If I can't cook anything I will bring some adult beverages over to share instead. Alcohol kills germs and causes a loss of appetite so I figure it should all balance out . . . .right? It could be a Christmas song:

2 Grey Goose, 1 Black Seal, 12 Mich Lights . . . .(Defacing a famed Christmas song about the Bible - One hour in hell for that one)

Tis the season ; )

Can't wait, seriously.

Maya said...

Sounds like a fun night. We had a good turnout for the progressive dinner in our neighborhood too.