Saturday, April 5, 2008

March 2008

I suppose I avoided writing about March because then I would have to write about the inevitable... Still can't believe it has been 2 years. Memories of that day, of that week, still seem so vivid. Memories of all the years prior still seem so vivid.
Easter was nice - I spent most of that weekend with friends. The weather was great here. So it was lots of outside time with everyone.
The rest of the month was busy with work. At the end of the month - just last week (wow it was a long month too) - I ended up in Mississippi for work. Over the course of 2 days I made presetnations to over 300 people. Not really my comfort zone but something that needs to be done. I always say I am going to stay longer to site see - but I don't. Last week there were floods expected in that part of the country. This week - severe thunder storms and tornadoes. So I came home.

No comments: